Gamedev.JS Jam 2024

I participated in Gamedev.js Jam for the second time this year. I used the Unity game engine which I recently started learning. The theme of the game jam is "Power" and I decided to create a game about military power. It's called "Power of the CANNON". 

The main menu of the game. The title of the game with a cannon image and instructions on how to play are shown. There is a 'Play' button at the bottom of the screen.
Main Menu

The goal is simple; the player must shoot with his cannon to destroy enemies and occupy the enemy territory. The percentage of the occupied land on each side is indicated.

Gameplay of the game. 3 enemies are shooting. The cannon is firing bullets. Enemies have occupied 60% of the land.
Gameplay

My game was ranked 188th of 233 entries. You can play the game on itch.io.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 11: Gamedev.js Jam 2022

Day 09: Gamedev.js Jam 2022