Completed My First Task

Today I completed the first task assigned to me. 🥳 I feel very satisfied and proud of myself for completing this task. I'm really happy that I chose the career I'm passionate about. 

The task I was assigned was to modify the confirmation popup boxes such as DELETE and RESTORE in a way that is common in the app. I had to change the layout of the popup box by adding an icon, adding additional text, changing the color of the primary button, and aligning the title and the icon. I also had to replace all the confirmation popup boxes in the app. 

One of the senior developers gave a KT session on how to do that and my supervisor and another senior developer helped me when things got difficult. However, finally, I could complete my task and push the changes successfully. ✅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 01: Gamedev.js Jam 2022

Started a Hobby Game Project