Started Learning LÖVE 2D and Lua


Hello! 

Currently I'm using GDevelop for Game Development. It's the only game engine I know. 

Recently I've been researching about other game engines/frameworks because I want to try out some other options. The reason is there might be a better one than GDevelop that suits me. I decided to learn a game framework instead of a game engine. When using a game framework, we have to write everything so I can improve my programming skills. Another reason I want to try a game engine is I want to participate in GitHub Game Off jam this year. I think creating something using only code is better for this game jam because we have to open source our project. 

Then I decided to learn LÖVE 2D. I started following a game development course on freeCodeCamp YouTube channel.

I'll keep posting about my LÖVE 2D journey. 😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 01: Gamedev.js Jam 2022

Started a Hobby Game Project